- Dear Lord my prayer today goes out to my dear friend Linda who lost her only son Gregory to a tragic death last week on the 27th of September 2010 my heart goes out to her and I ask that you comfort her and Jasmine (Gregs only sister) Thank you for being with them as the days pass and the reality of his death becomes more solid. I thank you that you are and will continue to envelope them with your love and comfort. Amen and Amen
- Also Lord I lift up all the parents out there that have lost a child. Amen
- ~ Dear Lord I stand in agreement with Joni (here is her web link) for her Aunt Dorothy age 87(?)who recently had her leg amputated. I ask Father God that you would cause her to be strong and gird her against any infection that may try and set into her body. I cover her in the blood of Jesus and praise you for causing her to have a speedy recovery. In your Mighty Name Amen and Amen
- ~Dear Lord I am standing with Lisa as she lifts up Jason and Suzie whose lil' son Josiah went home to be with Jesus last year please comfort their hearts should the memory cause any pain at this time or in the days to come. May their hearts and minds be only filled with loving memories of their beloved child. In Jesus Name Amen (Here is her link Lisa's Link )~Firdancer
- Father God thank you so much for loving each and every one of us personally.Today I am praying for 'Anonymous' who wrote in today (27th Sept 2010) who wrote in about the feelings of depression that has been hitting them. I pray that you would lift them out and let them know how much they are loved and valued by you. I also pray for the countless others out there that are being hit by depression for one reason or another. Including my son A who is going through so much in his life at this time. Thank you for sending help to them from your sanctuary. I stand on the promise of you rescuing all who call on you and I claim Psalm 91 in their lives today. In Your Mighty Name Jesus (Jeshua) Amen and Amen
Prayer from Firdancer
Word UP !!!
Thank you all who have in the recent days read my blog and given me such words of encourage-ment.
I cannot say how overwhelmed my heart is.
Please know that I pray for you all by name and take the time to ask God to bless you and speak directly to your heart as you read the words I write.
By the way I take no credit for the great stuff that comes out on the page.
I know full well that I am just taking dictation.
However for the not so great stuff well that would be me.
In any case I hope that when you read, you go away a little more encouraged. Remembering that we all go through pretty much the same stuff.
The great thing is that we never have to go it alone.
So if you ever need me just shoot me an email or a note and I will shoot up some incense for you directly into God's throne room. And if you can't do that just call out my name and know that I will hear you in the spirit. And I will pray for you even if I don't know you by name. God does and He can and will get the message out and send you the help you need from His sanctuary.
Now be re-freshed as you read 'The WORD UP' aka 'The Fresh Manna For the Day' !!!
- B&P = Blessings and Prayers
- Be Stretched Not Stressed
- When I find myself Between a rock and a hard place I run to The Rock that is higher than I am
- Just because I feel it doesn't mean I have to own it
- I'm having an emotion I'm just trying not to let my emotion have me
- I'm Living for Today while doing my best for Tomorrow
- I Don't Take Care, I Shan't Take Care, I Won't Take Care,God Takes Care and I Refuse to so please Keep your 'Take Cares to Yourself"
- I'm Just Faithing it 'Til the Feelings Come
My Bucket List of a Thankful Heart
- For my Wonderful English husband who continues to love me and romance me as he promised
- One of my biggest blessings my sons Sean, Aaron, Evan from my womb and my bonus son Reece from my darling Michaels loins
- My Son Aaron as he turns 22 on the 27th of November thanks for waiting til my turkey was digested to come
- Gods faithfulness in answering my cry and causing my sister Bobbie to survive the horror of lung cancer and the removal of part of her lung
- For all my sisters Careen aka Jill, Leith Allison aka Allie, Marcia in glory land and Bobbie
- For having been blessed with two marvelous parents now in glory Blenkhorn and Hope Silvera
- Thank you dear God for the provision you so freely give and for all the generous saints of God who have hearts to give
- A special thanks to God and the people who helped me fill the 'Christmas boxes' you are wonderful
- For all the loving prayers of my friends and family
- Christian friends who love me both here and across the Big Pond
- For The WALL our (Sue Lucas and my) new Satellite group starting on Thanksgiving and for all who will be a part of it
- For living in country that is free to worship God openly
- For Will and Caroline Kemp and the Point
- For God TV, UCB Radio and Television and for all the great preaching and teaching I can enjoy
- Last but not least (for now) the honour of having my name written in the Lambs book of Life because of Jesus' sacrificial blood