Friday, 9 July 2010
THE SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER
In a world where everything is continually changing it is hard to imagine something remaining the same for all eternity. Well that's the way it is with God. I guess that's why our God is described as being 'The Rock of Our Salvation'. When we look at a rock it is seems solid and immovable and unchanging. Even though the reality here on earth is that rocks do change and they can be moved. Although it usually takes a massive power source to do that. However with God it is different. He can not be moved and neither does He change. That is because He is the greatest power in all of creation. So He never changes. Knowing this can bring great peace to the soul. At least it does so for me. When we stay in Him and allow Him to be in us we too will not be moved. As the Word becomes our Word and we hold tightly to Jesus we can not and will not be moved. Life can change and move all around us but we will stay unmoved when we cling to the Rock that is Higher than we are. Wow our God never changes and He can not lie. So if we hang onto that profound mystery we will not be moved either. Although God never changes and He can not be moved He does move. All throughout the word we see God moving and where ever He moves there is change. So refuse to move. Hang onto the God that never changes but always causes change. Then He will move on your behalf and will move all the obstacles that may be in the way of our breakthrough. What may seem an immovable situation for us, mere wo/men is nothing to God. So stay firm and let God move...
Word UP !!!
Thank you all who have in the recent days read my blog and given me such words of encourage-ment.
I cannot say how overwhelmed my heart is.
Please know that I pray for you all by name and take the time to ask God to bless you and speak directly to your heart as you read the words I write.
By the way I take no credit for the great stuff that comes out on the page.
I know full well that I am just taking dictation.
However for the not so great stuff well that would be me.
In any case I hope that when you read, you go away a little more encouraged. Remembering that we all go through pretty much the same stuff.
The great thing is that we never have to go it alone.
So if you ever need me just shoot me an email or a note and I will shoot up some incense for you directly into God's throne room. And if you can't do that just call out my name and know that I will hear you in the spirit. And I will pray for you even if I don't know you by name. God does and He can and will get the message out and send you the help you need from His sanctuary.
Now be re-freshed as you read 'The WORD UP' aka 'The Fresh Manna For the Day' !!!
- B&P = Blessings and Prayers
- Be Stretched Not Stressed
- When I find myself Between a rock and a hard place I run to The Rock that is higher than I am
- Just because I feel it doesn't mean I have to own it
- I'm having an emotion I'm just trying not to let my emotion have me
- I'm Living for Today while doing my best for Tomorrow
- I Don't Take Care, I Shan't Take Care, I Won't Take Care,God Takes Care and I Refuse to so please Keep your 'Take Cares to Yourself"
- I'm Just Faithing it 'Til the Feelings Come
My Bucket List of a Thankful Heart
- For my Wonderful English husband who continues to love me and romance me as he promised
- One of my biggest blessings my sons Sean, Aaron, Evan from my womb and my bonus son Reece from my darling Michaels loins
- My Son Aaron as he turns 22 on the 27th of November thanks for waiting til my turkey was digested to come
- Gods faithfulness in answering my cry and causing my sister Bobbie to survive the horror of lung cancer and the removal of part of her lung
- For all my sisters Careen aka Jill, Leith Allison aka Allie, Marcia in glory land and Bobbie
- For having been blessed with two marvelous parents now in glory Blenkhorn and Hope Silvera
- Thank you dear God for the provision you so freely give and for all the generous saints of God who have hearts to give
- A special thanks to God and the people who helped me fill the 'Christmas boxes' you are wonderful
- For all the loving prayers of my friends and family
- Christian friends who love me both here and across the Big Pond
- For The WALL our (Sue Lucas and my) new Satellite group starting on Thanksgiving and for all who will be a part of it
- For living in country that is free to worship God openly
- For Will and Caroline Kemp and the Point
- For God TV, UCB Radio and Television and for all the great preaching and teaching I can enjoy
- Last but not least (for now) the honour of having my name written in the Lambs book of Life because of Jesus' sacrificial blood